Monday 6 December 2010

AGM Tonight

Well I have had a couple of apologies in advance. The best one "I am watching the Villa"! But hey we are not all as committed.

Also had a few resignations or threats of. I expect there will be the usual conversations and horse trading that will resolve but it is frustrating. A volunteer for a club normally does it for "the love of it". The reward is that you get the satisfaction of working with friends for the common good. And so another hey - I guess we all have our own motives. But we are League Champions this should be easy

Minutes are done - presentation prepared and so the best part - relaxing after with a beer or two with my friends. Its very cold and icy so will be walking to work tomorrow - no need to worry about driving

No comments:

Post a Comment